“The Realtor you can rely on”
As a real estate sales representative I make it my business to remain knowledgeable of market activities and current trends in order to offer my clients well researched information. I realize that in today’s society, time is a precious commodity and believe that my role is to make the process of buying or selling a real estate as stress-free as humanly possible. My objective is to help you buy or sell a home in the shortest time possible, in an organized, efficient and professional manner.
As the trusted and professional Realtor with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree, vast experience gained as a site engineer to Group Director/Share Holder for various leading organization, involvement in heavy construction of Commercial, Industrial and Residential projects with the childhood influence from my family’s real estate investment were strengthened my ability for providing the trusted and professional service to my valued clients. As a proven top performer, evidenced by rapid promotions gained from site engineer to Group Director & shareholder in a short period of time at young age and impressive records left behind on all jobs , transformed me into the competent representative who can understand and make decision for the right choice of your needs.
Yoga Arulnamby, “The Realtor you can rely on” for providing the highest levels of professional and trusted service while protecting interests and values of my clients.
Professional Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering,
- Associate Member American Society of Civil Engineers.,
- Associate Member of Institute of Engineers.
- Toronto Real Estate Board Ontario
- Ontario Real Estate Association
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Real Estate Council of Canada
Here are some of the highlights of my involvement in community services and interest, those experience and involvement blended into my character and traditional family values as honesty, integrity, and always doing one’s best were emphasized, I continue to live and enjoy my life according to these principles and am happy to be able to share my own good fortune with those in need.
Present community and voluntary involvements
- President / Chairperson of Johns and Chundikuli Girls Alumni Association , Toronto & served as the Hon. Secretary from 2001.
- Chairperson of Banting and Best PS Council and served as the Co- Chairperson from 2001 to 2006
- President of Association of Sri Lanka Graduates of Canada and served as the Hon. Secretary in 2005 and 2006; asgc.ca
- Vice President of Metro Toronto Condominium Corporation 904 and served as the Secretary from 2003 to 2007
- Board of Director and member of various community, Charitable and Non Profit Organizations
Thank you for visiting my website and please consider it as your online source for local real estate information and return often for the latest property listing updates.